Terms of Hire
We at Western Cars aim to provide an efficient, professional and reliable service to all of our customers. Set out below are our terms and conditions of hire, which are intended to protect both ourselves and our customers. By booking a Western Cars Taxi, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions. Please take time to read through the points below.
The service includes…
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- For the comfort and consideration of other clients, passengers are not permitted to smoke in the vehicle(s).
- The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vechicles unless specific agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking and agreed in writing.
- The hirer is responsible for the general conduct and behaviour of his or her party.
- The Company and its drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Every effort will be made by the company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time. The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
- The driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given. Beyond this we are not liable for any additional costs incurred or the loss of any monies paid by the client.
- Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle or after the hire period.
- Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels however in the unfortunate event of breakdown Western Cars cannot be held responsible.
- Because of ongoing security measures and the resultant delays effecting the processing and collection of passengers from UK airports, all parking charges will be paid by the hirer.
- All incurred tolls will be paid by the hirer.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.